INGREDIENTS: Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, Nicotine and Natural and Artificial Flavorings.
Stylish Vapor LLC e-liquid is hand-crafted in a private ISO certified lab that stands ready to meet or exceed the coming FDA standards. Our mixologist has years of experience as a degreed Culinary Arts Sous Chef. Once the Chef is satisfied with the flavor it’s sent to the Chemists for production. Each bottle is manufactured under rigorous laboratory standards and cGMP protocols that include redundant lot and batch testing as well as HPCL (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) testing to ensure each bottle is as high quality as the last.
Each bottle includes a Lot Number and Born On date. Every bottle is then filled with 30ml or 11ml of the most delectable e-liquid around unless. As a reminder, E-Liquid cannot be exchanged or refunded once purchased. Our e-liquid bottles come with child-proof caps. Please keep out of reach of children and pets. Be cautious when handling e-liquid / nicotine will burn your eyes and can absorb into the skin.
The e-liquid color shown online is a close simulation to the actual color. E-liquid may change in color over time as a result of steeping. Do not leave e-liquid in your car or other intemperate locations. E-liquid (with nicotine) will darken over time. Some flavors will have a longer shelf life than others. Most of our flavors will maintain the same high quality for 3-6 months or longer.
Take time to educate yourself on the benefits of vaping
The most harmful effects of smoking aren’t because of Nicotine, although Nicotine is the major addictive component of smoking. Cigarette smoke contains over 4,000 chemicals, including 43 known cancer-causing (carcinogenic) compounds and 400 other toxins. These cigarette ingredients include nicotine, tar, and carbon monoxide, as well as formaldehyde, ammonia, hydrogen cyanide, arsenic, and DDT. As stated previously, Nicotine is highly addictive.
Is vaping better?
Vaping is not smoking cessation. It will not cure your addiction to nicotine. It is simply an alternative to smoking cigarettes.
Our e-liquid has four basic ingredients: Natural Flavorings, Vegetable Glycerin, Propylene Glycol and Nicotine Liquid. We also offer all of our non-tobacco flavors with zero nicotine as an option.
A typical pack-a-day smoker will spend more than $200 a month on cigarettes. In contrast, someone who vapes the equivalent of a pack a day, will spend about $40 a month on e-liquid and supplies.
No more stinky clothes, stinky car and stinky breath! E-cig vapor is nearly odorless and actually tastes good.
With vaping there is no secondhand smoke, only vapor. Scientists are still studying what, if any, effect second hand vapor has on those who do not Vape but most appear to agree that vape is decidedly less toxic than cigarette smoke. Most people won’t even smell the vapor, but if they do, they typically like it.
Many establishments are vape-friendly and don’t mind if you get your nicotine fix without lighting up. Since there is no smell or smoke, you will love vaping in your own home.
First Time Vapers
If you made it this far then you are tired of buying your “last pack” of cigarettes everyday and having your friends and family always giving you a hard time. We know,we’ve been there. Therefore, we’ve broken it down into a simple three step process that will help you chose the right kit for you.
1. Choose Your Battery
The battery is the rechargeable power source for your ecig. Like all rechargeable batteries, they die so we highly recommend purchasing a minimum of two batteries to get started.
Two important things to consider are the battery’s capacity (measured in milliamp hours (mAh)) and power (measured in volts (V) or watts (W)).
- For the light smoker: Your standard EVOD/eGo type 1000mah battery should be sufficient to get you started.
- For the heavy smoker needing extra vapor: We suggest a larger battery or “Mod” with that ability to customize the power output.
- For the experienced vapor: We carry a large variety of hardware that provides up to 150 watts of power or more for all your vaping needs.
2. Chose Your Vaporizer
You have the option of using either atomizers or cartomizers with your ecig. For first time vapors, we recommend using one of our bottom fill clearomizers. They are easy to fill and provide a great vape.
3. Chose Your Juice
We have developed over 33 flavors and they keep on growing. Our e-liquid is second to none and carefully crafted in an ISO Certified Lab by Chemists using cGMP protocols. We have a wide variety of flavors in the following categories:
Care and maintenance
We would like to thank you for choosing Stylish Vapor LLC to usher you into a new lifestyle of vaping. Now to help ensure that you have continued outstanding results with your brand new e-cig, there are a couple things we would like to inform you of on how to care for your e-cig. Battery
• Make sure not to let your battery die completely before your first charge.
• At least once a week, clean out the head of your battery of any juice leakage in the reservoir. We will instruct you, in-store, on how to do this effectively.
• If your battery blinks 15 times, it means the battery is dead and needs to be recharged.
• We suggest anytime you clean out a tank whether it be a carto tank, or a basic starter tank that you only use warm water and, for extra cleaning, perhaps a drop or two of a very mild dish soap. Newer coils are designed to be cleaned with water alone and this is your best bet to keep from getting any unwanted chemicals in your coil. NEVER use Isopropyl Alcohol. It can be extremely toxic.
• Regardless of the type of tank you choose, we suggest changing the coil out every two weeks to month depending on how you vape. Some folks may need to change out coils sooner, some later. You know when your coil is truly dead due to a burning taste to your juice, even after cleaning out your tank.
• For cartomizers, their life generally lasts about a week and need to be changed out frequently. Sometimes with cartomizers and even regular coils, you may need to take a couple dry puffs to get the burning flavor out if the coil itself is not damaged.
• Never leave your tank (full set up as well) in the sun or direct heat for long periods of time. This can cause leaking and there may be parts that can weaken under direct heat and destroy your tank.
• Same as with tanks, you do not want to leave any e-liquid out in sunlight or direct heat. The heat will case the e-liquid to thin out and leak through your tank. Also it could potentially alter the taste of your e-liquid.
• If you want to preserve your e-liquid for longer periods of time, try keeping it in the refrigerator until you are ready to use that bottle. There are hundreds of tips and tricks for caring for your new e-cig, but these will hopefully ensure that you get the most out of your e-cig if you take proper care of it.
As part of the vaping community, we feel it is our obligation to live by a certain set of guidelines to help put our best foot forward. Stylish Vapor LLC would like to help lead our community by proposing some vaping etiquette. Everyone may have their own style and talking points, yet we feel these simple rules are a wise first step to bringing our industry into the mainstream.
Always Ask Permission
We want to show respect to those around us. Quite often, people unfamiliar with vaping will be confused or even disturbed. We have found that if one asks permission, it sets the stage for mutual respect.
Although we are proud and passionate, being discreet in a public setting is something to be mindful of. Our community needs the respect for sure, but we should show the same respect. “Cloud Chasing” in public is NEVER a good idea unless you are at a public event geared towards that purpose or at a vape shop that allows it. Not all do.
Approach Smokers with Caution and Kindness
Educating smokers who are interested in converting to vaping is our mission here at Stylish Vapor LLC. Although we know our lifestyle is the future for people who smoke, not everyone is looking to quit. Think back to your first introduction to an e-cig, maybe you weren’t ready at first. Others may have these same feelings. After all, it is a big emotional step to take.
Never Judge Non-Vapers
We’re not better, just better-informed. Speak the truth, but never judge others who don’t see it your way.
Spread the Word – Tell Your Story with Passion and Honesty
Everyone has their story about how they switched from smoking to vaping and the world should hear it! Share your story and be proud of your new lifestyle choice!